Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Display Units

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old August 6, 2009, 09:24 PM
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Richmond B.C.
Posts: 94
Default dell in vancouver?

hmm i don't know where to post this in the right section since everything is too categorized... is there a dell shop in vancouver or do they only sell online? I am thinking about buying their 22" ips monitor there
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old August 6, 2009, 09:25 PM
enaberif's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Calgahree, AB
Posts: 10,473
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLight View Post
hmm i don't know where to post this in the right section since everything is too categorized... is there a dell shop in vancouver or do they only sell online? I am thinking about buying their 22" ips monitor there
Negatory.

You can check with ncix cause they do sell some stuff otherwise ordering from Dell directly is usually the best and cheapest route.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old August 6, 2009, 09:26 PM
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Richmond B.C.
Posts: 94
Default

i hate shipping :( will i go wrong if i get a TN panel 24" for gaming other than the IPS 22"??
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old August 6, 2009, 09:38 PM
enaberif's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Calgahree, AB
Posts: 10,473
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLight View Post
i hate shipping :( will i go wrong if i get a TN panel 24" for gaming other than the IPS 22"??
If all you are doing is gaming a IPS monitor is overkill.

IPS shine when you are doing graphic/video work and need a better color reproduction.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old August 6, 2009, 10:08 PM
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2
Default

Dell doesn't offer a 22" IPS monitor anymore. The 2209wa has been discontinuted. I've been searching for a while, but I haven't been able to find any 22" ISP monitors at all, unfortunately.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old August 6, 2009, 10:19 PM
jcmaz's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,453

My System Specs

Default

bestbuy or futureshop
__________________
“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.”

-Plato
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old August 7, 2009, 12:02 AM
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Richmond B.C.
Posts: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aorus View Post
Dell doesn't offer a 22" IPS monitor anymore. The 2209wa has been discontinuted. I've been searching for a while, but I haven't been able to find any 22" ISP monitors at all, unfortunately.
aww man thanks for the info :(
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vancouver Canucks... FiXT Hockey 2067 March 13, 2014 09:29 PM
Vancouver Violence rjbarker Off Topic 110 March 20, 2009 12:22 AM
Things to see and do in Vancouver? misterd Off Topic 29 January 6, 2009 12:48 AM
Vancouver people, please help!! encorp Off Topic 15 October 16, 2008 08:58 AM
Need a Vancouver clan for COD4 Jackquelegs Gaming 20 July 29, 2008 08:01 PM