Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Display Units (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/display-units/)
-   -   Refurbished Dell Monitors (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/display-units/2083-refurbished-dell-monitors.html)

coldmeat July 29, 2007 08:13 PM

Refurbished Dell Monitors

Does anybody know if you can buy refurbished Dell monitors in Canada, specifically the 2007wfp, because from what i hear the panel lottery is over and i know that the S-IPS panels that they have are very good. I'm a student and would prefer to get the 2007wfp at the lower price of a refurb

Cheator July 30, 2007 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coldmeat (Post 15610)
Does anybody know if you can buy refurbished Dell monitors in Canada, specifically the 2007wfp, because from what i hear the panel lottery is over and i know that the S-IPS panels that they have are very good. I'm a student and would prefer to get the 2007wfp at the lower price of a refurb

I know that you can buy refurd in Canada, I don't know where though. When I worked at dell, even the people working there had no clue.

Cardboard box with DSL July 30, 2007 09:07 AM

Doesn't look like they have the monitor that you are looking for on this site, but its the only one that I could find that had refurbished dell stuff in Canada.

coldmeat July 30, 2007 07:18 PM

i didnt know you could buy refurb dell stuff through other sites... its just too bad that dell doesn't have an online outlet store like they do for the US. i'm going to go to a dell store in a few days so ill check to see if they know where i can buy it

manders1 April 12, 2009 07:08 PM

Refurbished Dell Displays

Quote:

> Hello we have many refurbished LCD displays that need to be sold. Also we have a lot of dell hardware we must get rid of. If anyone needs anything just let me know, I am located in Thunder Bay, ON Canada.

807-252-4995

sswilson April 12, 2009 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manders1 (Post 177749)
> Hello we have many refurbished LCD displays that need to be sold. Also we have a lot of dell hardware we must get rid of. If anyone needs anything just let me know, I am located in Thunder Bay, ON Canada.

807-252-4995

What business do you represent, and does it have an on-line presence?

We don't allow business' to directly post ads here (the buy/sell would be a nightmare), but we'll normally bend that rule a bit for hard-to-find or specific requests.

manders1 April 12, 2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sswilson (Post 177752)
What business do you represent, and does it have an on-line presence?

We don't allow business' to directly post ads here (the buy/sell would be a nightmare), but we'll normally bend that rule a bit for hard-to-find or specific requests.

Hi Steve I have sent you a PM. I trade through my own name and not through a trade name. I will be working on an online presence in the next month. Thanks

Mark Anderson

zsamz_ April 12, 2009 09:48 PM

in montreal you might find some @ ryco elrctorincs on montee de liesse
i bought by dell 27" from there for 550$ last year open box but brand new not even a dead pixal

Eagle Eye April 13, 2009 06:55 AM

http://www.canadamonitors.com/

The monitor you want is listed on the main page.

Regards,

EE

SA-SFT fun April 25, 2009 01:36 AM

Quote:

I would advise to try to search refurbished HP2475 monitors equipped with newest inexpensive H-IPS panel with wide gamut color. I saw several shops where I could buy refurbished HP2475 monitors for very very reasonable price, although I live on another side of the Earth and it's not likely my experience could be useful for you.
Nevertheless I believe there should not be a problem to find in Canada where is HP refurbished equipment on sale...