Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Display Units

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 17, 2009, 07:32 AM
Banned
F@H

If you get a true Microfibre cloth, all you need is water.

I have a product line of "NOTHING ADDED" cleaning products...soaps/cleaners with no additional chemicals, like the UV dye they put in clothes soap(bleach for unbleachables), and a real microfibre cloth can clean kitchen grease off a mirror/LCD without any soap.

My ashtray sits directly under my monitor...as I type there's a trail of smoke gently carressing my monitor...Anyway, in order to properly get all teh smoke of your monitor, you need a specific type of microfibre cloth, due to the texture of the panel.

Also, isopropyl will remove anti-glare coating on LG/Samsung panels. It takes a bit, but after a few cleanings on the same spot, if you rub, you'll rub the coating off. Personal experience here on that one!

Find one like the pink one: