Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Display Units

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 2, 2008, 12:01 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default Monitor repair services?

Hi does anyone know any reliable places with decent pricing for monitor repairs around mississauga or toronto area. I'm really in need of it as im hoping to fix my samsung 2253bw rather then replacing it as it hasnt even been a month old yet due to water damage. thank you everyone
Old November 2, 2008, 12:12 PM
Hall Of Fame

Depends on whats wrong with it.

Backlight? Panel itself?

Whats it doing.
Old November 2, 2008, 12:31 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

The color of the monitor isnt normal i tryed changing the settings back to default, back to my old custom setting it still doesnt work. The monitor is displaying red most time, tryed lowering it, sort of worked until playing games it just reverts back.
Old November 2, 2008, 12:38 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITaoI View Post
The color of the monitor isnt normal i tryed changing the settings back to default, back to my old custom setting it still doesnt work. The monitor is displaying red most time, tryed lowering it, sort of worked until playing games it just reverts back.
I would ask where you bought it about the type of warranty they provide.. and if that fails talk to Samsung.
Old November 26, 2008, 09:42 AM
Rookie

Take a chance and give a call to Samsung, very good service. And the repair sevice is at mississauga. I bought a samsung t260 last 10 days, after one week, a couples of green line appear when a played only games. Called samsung, explain the probleme etc...etc.., 10 minutes after the call everything was done. Very good service. I will receive the new one at the end of the week! I always buy Acer since I boutgh samsung, never have problems with acer, my last was a x234w! I'm not lucky with this one ( t260), Anyway I hope I just a accident...not a bad line of product!
Palit Ati 4870 Sonic Dual Edition 512Mb
Seagate SATA2 16 MB Raid 0
Pioneer Bluray BDC-S02
Ati Tv Wonder 650HD
Samsung Syncmaster T260
Tower Antec 182
Antec True Power Trio 650W