Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 11, 2012, 12:21 PM
Top Prospect

Default help please

hi guys, i downloaded dishonored and during installing the game it shows me error message (there is an error occured the file source is corrupted and said the file name ) this problem also occured while installing fifa 13 and testament of sherlock holmes and i dont know what to do to solve this problem , i appreciate every one help me and sorry for my bad english .
Old October 11, 2012, 01:18 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Are you playing on steam? Try doing the game file integrity check or redownload if you are. Could your drive be damaged or corrupted? try running checkdsk to see if there are bad sectors or whatnot.
Old October 11, 2012, 01:39 PM
Top Prospect

it is not one game it is three games so you asked me to redownload more than 16 gb
Old October 11, 2012, 01:48 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

So you aren't on steam? Where'd you buy the game from? You only have to redownload one game at the moment to test to see whats wrong (all give the same file corrupt error). I would suggest re-downloading one of those games to a different drive and try reinstalling.Anyone have other ideas?
Old October 11, 2012, 02:12 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelioneater View Post
So you aren't on steam? Where'd you buy the game from? You only have to redownload one game at the moment to test to see whats wrong (all give the same file corrupt error). I would suggest re-downloading one of those games to a different drive and try reinstalling.Anyone have other ideas?
i will try to download on my laptob .
Old October 11, 2012, 02:12 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

If they are all steam based games it could be a steam issue, vice a system issue. If you aren't on a download cap I would delete steam and re download from scratch. If its not steam then it must be a hard drive issue... Either the drive itself or heat or something on the drive is messing with your installs.
Old October 11, 2012, 02:41 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
If they are all steam based games it could be a steam issue, vice a system issue. If you aren't on a download cap I would delete steam and re download from scratch. If its not steam then it must be a hard drive issue... Either the drive itself or heat or something on the drive is messing with your installs.
it is not steam games , if it is hard drive issue what should i do ?
Old October 11, 2012, 03:04 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by yehia7000 View Post
it is not steam games , if it is hard drive issue what should i do ?
You have skirted the issue 3x now.

Where did you get these games from?

Nobody can really help you unless you give that information first.
Old October 11, 2012, 03:13 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
You have skirted the issue 3x now.

Where did you get these games from?

Nobody can really help you unless you give that information first.
it is from torrent site bitsoup
Old October 11, 2012, 03:15 PM
Top Prospect

i know that those version not the original but my friend downloaded these from bitsoup and no one face my problem so this problem is not from the version of games , it is from my pc
Closed Thread