Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 28, 2012, 07:53 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabz0r545 View Post
I've been noticing many of the phenom II series cpu's have been randomly popping up in small batches at different e tailers over the past while. Couldn't find em forever but they been getting batches I guess.
Maybe they didn't shut down the fabs or they have lots of stock still trickling into the channels.
Hard to justify closing out production when your last gen and current Gen are so close.

Almost be worth it to do a little build again with one.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old August 28, 2012, 08:44 AM
Banned

Yes I hope this just means that the vishera's are then on scheduale for oct release then.
Old August 28, 2012, 09:57 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Hmm at that price A6-3650 builds may be good for my brother and parents' aging computers for Internet and video usage. I'll certainly keep that in mind when Windows 8 comes out (making a final decision on whether to upgrade my parents from Windows Vista to 7 or to 8).

Any idea if Brazos will get a price drop? I'd love to have an E-450 Linux home server.