Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 26, 2012, 09:08 AM
Top Prospect

Default sabertooth z77 . cpu fan error!!!

i have sabertooth z 77 with nocuta NH-D14 and when it starts it says cpu fan error press f1 .
Old July 26, 2012, 12:45 PM
Allstar

Did you plug the fan into the correct fan header? When it say CPU Fan error it usually mean the fan is not spinning. However, given your other post about PCI-E temp warning, I'm starting to suspect you may have a defective motherboard.
Old July 26, 2012, 02:38 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

You could also try turning off the CPU fan warning in the bios and see if that fixes it.
Old July 26, 2012, 05:47 PM
Top Prospect

yes i make it ignore from the bios and it fixes it and the fan works well buuuuuuuuuuut the only problem is thermal radar it gives me wrong temp because i downloaded open hardware and the temp is away different especially with cpu as thermal radrar gives 45 digree cpu temp but the open hardware gives me 62 digree while playing bf3 so the PCI-E 1 used by graphic card temp might be false . i am confused know and i dont find any one here to help me in this problem
Old July 26, 2012, 06:00 PM
MVP

My System Specs

have you googled the issue at all? have you tried updating the bios and the asus software? have you talked to asus themselves? People are trying to help you as best as they can but its not a lot of info to go off of sometimes man just sayin
Old July 26, 2012, 06:24 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

True using CPU Temp to read your temps. I find it is a very reliable program to read your temps. Just to rule out the other program not working correctly with the mobo or reading the temps from the bios accurately.