Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   CPU's and Motherboards (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/cpus-motherboards/)
-   -   help whit mobo and cpu (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/cpus-motherboards/54323-help-whit-mobo-cpu.html)

karolis May 17, 2012 01:59 AM

help whit mobo and cpu
 
hi i can chose the mother board and cpu im think abou sabretooh z77 and i7 2600k , is this good, can someone recomendate better mobo and cpu i think to spend 1000 , plz help:thumb:

karolis May 17, 2012 04:20 AM

i want to buy pc for gaiming and dont know which motherboard to select:sad: and cpu i think i7 2600k and 3770k which mother board are best with dose cpu?

Dzzope May 17, 2012 05:14 AM

z68 for the 2600k z77 for the 3770k..

Do you mind if I ask what your using the pc for... you may be able to save some cash on certain things if you want some help choosing suitable parts
Like not having silly amounts of ram for your use or changing to an i5 if your only going to be gaming or doing multi-media or such,

If you want some help, caould you answer:
what kind of monitor setup you have (what resolution you play games at)
What are you using it for (games, video's, surfing, photoshop etc etc.)
What parts you have and what you need. (do you have a case or screen etc)
Where you are buying (country - area)
Budget for what you need.

karolis May 17, 2012 05:32 AM

most for gaiming .


the monitor is vizio 24 inch 1920 resulution
games surfing and photoshop. but most on games

i have a msi gtx 560 twin forze ii, i need a new case new psu cpu mobo rams and hard drive.

i buying in USA

i whant to spend not more than 1200$

my old pc is burn so the good thing left just gpu , so i wana buy now a good pc:) . i hope this help to you and you can help me :)

Stosh May 17, 2012 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karolis (Post 630539)
most for gaiming .


the monitor is vizio 24 inch 1920 resulution
games surfing and photoshop. but most on games

i have a msi gtx 560 twin forze ii, i need a new case new psu cpu mobo rams and hard drive.

i buying in USA

i whant to spend not more than 1200$

my old pc is burn so the good thing left just gpu , so i wana buy now a good pc:) . i hope this help to you and you can help me :)

what do you mean by your old pc is burn? did it just die on you?
if so, it might be possible to do some troubleshooting to save yourself some money.

karolis May 17, 2012 06:07 AM

i was share in internet and the pc just shut down i pres the button light is on but nothig hepens in pc no fans are spining no sound nothing, but this is dosent mater, i want new pc. i have money and i whant new and i need help from all of you:sad:

MARSTG May 17, 2012 07:57 AM

could be just the PSU but if you just want a new pc go ahead and do yourself the pleasure. I would go i5 2500k, a Z68 mobo, some 8GB ram at 1600MHz, and maybe a Corsair H60 as CPU cooler. Would wrap everything in a Corsair Carbide 500R case with a Corsair PSU. Don't forget a 120 GB SSD on SATA III

Eldonko May 17, 2012 09:36 AM

I would go with a 3570K or 3770K over a 2600K.
Quote:

Originally Posted by karolis (Post 630524)
hi i can chose the mother board and cpu im think abou sabretooh z77 and i7 2600k , is this good, can someone recomendate better mobo and cpu i think to spend 1000 , plz help:thumb:


tdubl07 May 17, 2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARSTG (Post 630565)
could be just the PSU but if you just want a new pc go ahead and do yourself the pleasure. I would go i5 2500k, a Z68 mobo, some 8GB ram at 1600MHz, and maybe a Corsair H60 as CPU cooler. Would wrap everything in a Corsair Carbide 500R case with a Corsair PSU. Don't forget a 120 GB SSD on SATA III

100% this :thumb:

Stosh May 17, 2012 11:03 AM

Well there's nothing wrong with going new, no arguments here.

Your idea of 2600k with the Asus Sabertooth board is one of the best performance per dollar setups you're likely to find. You can go faster with more money, but for what? Unless you're doing some seriously heavy video rendering, audio editing, etc., you'll never even notice the difference.

The corsair power supplies mentioned above are one of the most trustworthy brands currently.

And the ssd's are all so fast, i'd go with the cheapest one that puts you in the 450mb range with read/writes and gets decent reviews.

As far as cases go, the Antec NSK6500 series of cases, have the best hard drive cage made on the planet. Period.
The only problem is that it comes with a 430 watt power supply. But you could always pull that out and use it for emergencies down the road. (which is what I did with mine.).
But that drive cage is a work of beauty. Hard drive trays that slide in on rails. The cage also slides into the case on rails. The drives are mounted on silicone grommets. Western Digital Raptors are whisper quiet in that case.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:02 PM.