Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 22, 2012, 07:57 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soullessone21 View Post
I have 2 pending cases with Gigabuttholes that I need to deal with tomorrow do you want me to take a swing at yours to see if they can advance ship you a replacement board?
Please, bending over with my ulcers makes me want to die in a fire it hurts so much, and after the install i am a one winged duck circling lol, then they want me to pull it out again and take pics, just to pay $45 to mail it to CA again... and the saddest part, my ulcers are from stress. I am to the point of just tossing it and getting a different working one for my health, so by all means save me $200 I really can't afford to spend(my GF is going to like you more then me soon , upgrade her RAM, now your potentially saving me from spending $250 or so on a new board.
Old February 22, 2012, 08:00 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

pm me all the info on it such as previous RMA number Serial number issues and I will talk to my rep for you tomorrow if they fail I will get you a new board by calling in a favor:)
Old February 27, 2012, 09:43 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Well 9 days and 4 calls later, I get an express RMA of my motherboard. After all of this hassle, never ever touching a gigabyte product again(to bad gigabyte, I buy over 20k of pc parts per year between me/gf and friends/family :D). Moving on to ASUS, purely for warranty purposes, I love everything about gigabyte products, except the almost useless RMA department.
Old February 27, 2012, 01:27 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Happy to hear you got it resolved, with myself I left Gigabyte years back after multiple failed boards :( with Asus I have yet to kill a personal board :D
Old March 7, 2012, 07:03 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Well they never approved the $300 hold on my CC yet... and if I phone gigabyte again I am not sure I will be able to contain my anger towards them. Not only does this board freeze up on stock settings now, with only 3 of my6 sticks of RAM, I am losing TONS of folding points, games are noticeably not running as good, I am going insane sitting here knowing I am running a $400 board @ stock, hmmm what else oh yes the $300 burning this huge hole in my pocket because I really want a WORKING MOBO!