Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 15, 2012, 09:36 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

yeah, I'm still pretty short on cash at the moment, I have been buying lots of things for the past 2 weeks, kept on adding stuff here and there, I'll see what happens with this acrylic.
I didn't really screw the fittings too tight as what a video from daz was telling me not to.. But if I really need to change, I'll get the best one next up
Old January 15, 2012, 09:41 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpload View Post
+1

*grins* windows problem hu hehe.
And now that you know what the problem is theirs no need to reseat the cpu or mess with it.
And i all ways do clean re-installs if theirs a big hardware change its it's blasphemy not to.

Ps acrylic plastic crackOmatic water blocks blow,and its just a mater or time before they crack.
mine has like 4 and its fixed with hot glue,watch out for that given time and imho the only way to go really is all copper or copper ~ brass combo for quality i mean.
yes the new sockets are unforgiving to disruptions of zillions of contacts

quality is the key not trashy bling
Old March 8, 2013, 07:45 AM
Rookie

Default Also helped by this - thank you!

Just wanted to post to say I was also helped by the advice in this thread - the "HOWTO: Get Windows 7 to detect your new multi-core processor - Microsoft Answers" link on the previous page fixed my problems with getting all eight cores of an FX-8350 detected. Big thank you to all.