Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 13, 2012, 05:21 AM
Top Prospect

If all you want is to have my thread closed and to be insulting, then you sir are a troll and I have nothing more to say to you! :)
Old February 13, 2012, 05:44 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

well i do not care i said i just want to be sure what were seeing is straight truth that's all i don't care about this thread to want it closed i just want to be sure BD can do what were seeing is all thanks and have a nice day
Old February 13, 2012, 06:46 AM
Top Prospect

My results are legitimate, you can argue that the comparisons are "skewed", but not that the results themselves are skewed.
Old February 13, 2012, 07:45 PM
Banned

Dont mind the AMD haters, they just dont want to see or hear that the chip is actualy decent. Keep it up, been enjoyin the thread myself. :)
Old February 13, 2012, 08:49 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

totally giving up on this asking for him to back it up a little is all and now there nothing but bs cause were haters ( lmfao ) in fact i was one really really hoping BD was going to kick ass and it doesn't if it did we wouldn't need to be having this thread or this conversion done i am out

oh and to mention this is the only stuff this person has uploaded makes me have to wonder if ya don't you must be lost
Old February 14, 2012, 12:22 AM
Top Prospect

How do you want me to "back it up" my results are what they are.
Old February 14, 2012, 05:04 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

by repeating it with another build ( with different board ) and show all your setting cause there others who went to 4.6 and didn't get your results that's how for it not to be a freak of nature it must be repeatable you know like science
Old February 14, 2012, 02:38 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbee View Post
by repeating it with another build ( with different board ) and show all your setting cause there others who went to 4.6 and didn't get your results that's how for it not to be a freak of nature it must be repeatable you know like science
Results between a 4.8 Ghz and a 4.6 ghz FX should be roughyl the percent difference between clocks (4.3%). We know memory, motherboard, bclk, multiplier, HT, and NB settings will also give or take about 5-10% performance together (clock isnt everything). Show me where my results are off more than 15% with a 4.6 Ghz, and for what specific test. I am curious to see this!
Old February 15, 2012, 09:07 AM
Top Prospect

SpecViewPerf 11 Scores up! Tomorrow Updating 7-zip with 2600k results!
Old February 16, 2012, 08:04 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Well since AMD(or whoever it was I'm sure it was AMD) claims that windows 8 will have proper scheduling for the FX procs why not get a spare HDD and throw the win 8 dev preview on it and see if you get any better boost even if win 8 isn't complete yet?

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/DarkDivinityPC

I fold for a cure. Team 213366 and 54196.