Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 7, 2012, 05:22 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbee View Post
not trying to be rude it just my nature after goolging your tag the only post you have everywhere are about the same thing all about pumping BD so you clearly work for amd is my best guess cause which i don't care but i find it strange that a lot of your benchmarks dont line up with other sites review of the same hardware so my question is how much tweaking are you doing to get said benchmarks ???
If you can be specific I can refute every claim. Most people just jump to conclusions, and are never specific. I have pretty much refuted everyone's claims if you read through the other forums completely. I have not tweaked anything past what my comparison sites have for each individual benchmark.
Old February 8, 2012, 08:53 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
not trying to be rude it just my nature after goolging your tag the only post you have everywhere are about the same thing all about pumping BD so you clearly work for amd is my best guess cause which i don't care but i find it strange that a lot of your benchmarks dont line up with other sites review of the same hardware so my question is how much tweaking are you doing to get said benchmarks ???
I agree with this fully, woss up an i7 1366 socket at same speeds, no you don't, why?, oh that's right because it blows every chip made by AMD other then 2P/4P 16 core server rigs out of the water!, I will be holding on to my 1366 until something can actually make it look old and slow, right now all I have to do is up my OC to hang with the big guns. At best the new bulldozer chip can hang with a overclocked 2500K, we all know there inefficient, power hungry, and are slower then AMD's last line up of CPU's, no amount of benchmark results on earth can take that fact away, sorry.
Old February 8, 2012, 08:59 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyzp View Post
If you can be specific I can refute every claim. Most people just jump to conclusions, and are never specific. I have pretty much refuted everyone's claims if you read through the other forums completely. I have not tweaked anything past what my comparison sites have for each individual benchmark.
do EVERY test over again, with of course all the hardware in your possession to verify that all the clocks and hardware are matched, then I will eat my hat, and apologies. But we all know your just taking the results you want from here and there and making every chip made in the last 5-6 years look slower then bulldozer... There is no way you own all those different rigs, and 1/2 the intel chips are at stock, or have very weak little O.C.'s on them, no wonder the bulldozer is edging ahead, I know for %100 fact that an i7 950@4.3, and a shiny new bulldozer @4.3, the i7 pulls ahead, and this is a 3+ year old chip I am using that has been at 4.0+ since it has had power to it.
Old February 8, 2012, 09:03 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

my point is not to be specific at all its just that every other review i have there benchmarks are way off your so i was wonder if or what your doing different or what all the others just are out to get amd and remember i bought BD in hope is was a good chip to have problem after problem could have been bad luck sure but it still makes little sense that your the only reviewer getting these results from everything from media transcoding to games
Old February 10, 2012, 11:58 AM
Top Prospect

Show me results that prove mine are fake? Why would i redo every single test? My results are legitimate, ask yourself the question, "where else is fx benchmarked with this specific set up at 4.8 ghz" and show me please where I am off, I want to see your point. Just because my cpu is clocked higher than others i compare to doesnt mean the individual results are inaccurate. This is the biggest misconception people have because they never look deeper than the surface.

People cant face the truth that FX does better than they thought across alot of benchmarks. I pretty much collected a good bunch of the benchmarks FX does well im, and some it doesnt do so well in. But if you do research youl see my numbers are not off. No one has put forward a good case yet, because they cant,

Please i invite someone else with my set up or near my set up with similar ocs to prove my results are way off haha.
Old February 10, 2012, 12:04 PM
Top Prospect

I never claimed I owned multiple rigs did I? Its pretty clear I benchmarked my own rig, and posted scores in comparison to others found online (easily found through google) .
Old February 11, 2012, 04:16 PM
Top Prospect

x264 FHD AND Cinebench 10 benchmark scores up!! Double Post today!!
Old February 11, 2012, 05:05 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

wow this was never an attack but you took it as one. your only online post are nothing but amd reviews of the 8150 which says to me your fronted by amd why else would this be the only one's you have posted and i ask a question which you completely ignored i truly love the fight of the cpu's which you seem to take personal please know i want you to show me against your's ( benchmarks )that make sense.

why is it that your the only one getting the results like this and i ask again what are your setting and what tweaks if any
Old February 11, 2012, 07:59 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
wow this was never an attack but you took it as one. your only online post are nothing but amd reviews of the 8150 which says to me your fronted by amd why else would this be the only one's you have posted and i ask a question which you completely ignored i truly love the fight of the cpu's which you seem to take personal please know i want you to show me against your's ( benchmarks )that make sense.

why is it that your the only one getting the results like this and i ask again what are your setting and what tweaks if any
Show me im the only one "getting results like this". Maybe because AMD FX is rarley benchmarked with a setup such as my own. I never took it as an attack, it just seems to be a misconception based on absolutley nothing. No one can be specific enough for me to know exactly what they're attempting to get at.
Old February 11, 2012, 08:18 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Hey man,

I own a fx-6100 and 990fxa-ud3 board and I am cooling it with nzxt havak 140, bought the set up off a friend recently. Can you also do a review on fx-6100 if possible? I can lend you my chip?:p Thanks, very nice I am seriously thinking of getting a fx-8150.

Thanks