Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 1, 2012, 02:10 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

maybe get one when windows 8 makes an appearance. unless then next model blows it away.
Old February 1, 2012, 10:58 PM
Top Prospect

yeah I will probably rebenchmark when Windows 8 comes out to see the difference as well! Tmw AVP revisited with patch!
Old February 2, 2012, 04:23 PM
Top Prospect

AVP revisited with Patch up!
Old February 3, 2012, 08:27 AM
Top Prospect

POV RAY 3.7 RC3 benchmarks up! More benchmarks tomorrow!
Old February 6, 2012, 09:15 AM
Top Prospect

DIRT 3 revisited ..AGAIN! FX @ 4.0 Ghz. Tomorrow Fritz Chess benchmark, then after Cinebench 10, then SpecviewPerf 11
Old February 7, 2012, 04:37 PM
Top Prospect

Fritz Chess Benchmark 4.3 results up! Tomorrow Cinebench 10
Old February 7, 2012, 05:13 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

this is pretty interesting and to me shows that bulldozer isnt as big a failure as i originally thought. hopefully with piledriver they fix the power and heat issues and do something about the horrendous cache latency and hopefully increase the ipc by at least 20% if not 30 which is see as completely possible
Old February 7, 2012, 05:30 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman95 View Post
this is pretty interesting and to me shows that bulldozer isnt as big a failure as i originally thought. hopefully with piledriver they fix the power and heat issues and do something about the horrendous cache latency and hopefully increase the ipc by at least 20% if not 30 which is see as completely possible
Im guessing vishera will bring 15% more IPC with 5-10% higher overclockability, and drastic power reductions.
Old February 7, 2012, 05:49 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

well as long as its significantly better than the x6's of last gen cause if theyre not then i might go with either an ivy or haswell depending on the time frame. but for the bulldozer to be really considered successful theyre ganna have to increase the ipc by atlest 20-30% to be about equal to sandy in performance and roughly about 5-10% behind ivy maybe we wont know for about another couple months and then we have to wait till q3 or 4 for piledriver so its a big bag of we have no effin idea right now
Old February 7, 2012, 06:01 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

not trying to be rude it just my nature after goolging your tag the only post you have everywhere are about the same thing all about pumping BD so you clearly work for amd is my best guess cause which i don't care but i find it strange that a lot of your benchmarks dont line up with other sites review of the same hardware so my question is how much tweaking are you doing to get said benchmarks ???