Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 21, 2011, 10:10 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

If I go with three monitors,they will be 28 or 30 inchers. As everyone here knows,I have a 30 inch Dell,but three of those may be a bit too big. For the prices on 27 or 28 inch these days,I might go that way. I'm not sure yet. When Killswitchand I get together,I'm sure he will point me in the right direction. The Hannspree looks pretty good. What could be wrong with it? I don't mind spending a bit more money,but if I don't have to,why not the Hannspree? Anyone here have one of those?
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5
Old October 21, 2011, 10:27 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
If I go with three monitors,they will be 28 or 30 inchers. As everyone here knows,I have a 30 inch Dell,but three of those may be a bit too big. For the prices on 27 or 28 inch these days,I might go that way. I'm not sure yet. When Killswitchand I get together,I'm sure he will point me in the right direction. The Hannspree looks pretty good. What could be wrong with it? I don't mind spending a bit more money,but if I don't have to,why not the Hannspree? Anyone here have one of those?

It would be best to make a thread in the display section for these purposes. This could get lost in the mix if you are looking for advice. But the Hannnspree ones you want are cheap alternatives to much better options. They have very low Dynamic and Actual Contrast ratios for starters. They all come with some cheaped out speakers integrated (I find monitors that do this are of a cheaper quality to offset the costs of integral speakers)...

So I would perhaps make a new thread and they will surely help you.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old October 21, 2011, 01:10 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
It would be best to make a thread in the display section for these purposes. This could get lost in the mix if you are looking for advice. But the Hannnspree ones you want are cheap alternatives to much better options. They have very low Dynamic and Actual Contrast ratios for starters. They all come with some cheaped out speakers integrated (I find monitors that do this are of a cheaper quality to offset the costs of integral speakers)...

So I would perhaps make a new thread and they will surely help you.

ST
Thanks Soultribunal. When Killswitch and I get at the new Level 10,we will start a new post at that time. As far as speakers in a monitor go,I don't really care. I never use monitor speakers. However,I am convinced that the Hanspree will not be my choice. Like I have said here at H.C. many times, you get what you pay for. It makes sense to folow my own advice.lol. Thanks again my friend.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5