Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 6, 2008, 07:05 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptn Vortex View Post
You will be VERY happy with the TJ09 should you get it. It is a case that will be with me forever...tear.....

In terms of HSF. AC F64pro is good. But it is not the ideal choice. Go with the Thermalright U120 Extreme. Put a nice quiet Scythe or Noctua fan on it, and enough said. It will perform, and continue to perform.
My thoughts exactly on the TJ09 case... something I will end up using for multiple setups in the future.

You guys have convinced me on the Gigabyte board. It will be nice to have a cheap ($ wise) board so I won't feel bad replacing it in the future to upgrade my processor or RAM.

I'll look into the u120 extreme, does anyone have one installed on the P35-DS3L? is there lots of space? It looks like a pig in the pictures.

Thanks again everyone!