Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 12, 2011, 03:24 AM
Trial Member

Default express gate can't start

Hello!

Today when i woke up and should start my computer asusal, but instead of starting up express gate it came up some text that it stood I had not installed express gate. This text was showed for about 2 seconds and then disappeard, so I diden't think more of this.

Instead of starting my windows xp asusal it came up another text that i should reboot my computer and press any key to make it happend, something like that. I pressed enter and same text came up again and again.

I restarted my computer same problem. disabled express gate, same problem again but one thing that was diffrent the text that it stood that i had not installed the express gate diden't shown up. and the process untill the text that i should reboot my computer went so much slower.

I put the express gate enabled again and put in my motherborad disc full with software and thought I could reinstall the express gate but that diden't went well I could start the disc but I coulden't install any program because some error came up all the time.

Please people if some of you have experience how to solve this problem please sign in and help me I would be really thankful if you could.

Ps Sorry for my english i'm not from an english speaking contry
Old June 12, 2011, 07:20 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

System overclocked? I would start by resetting cmos.
Old June 12, 2011, 11:34 AM
Banned
F@H

and or check your rams? buds build i removed a 4th stick and those things you speak of disappeared :)