Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 29, 2010, 11:10 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

MSI seems like a reasonable choice given their pricing as of late, and their aesthetics is quite good, though they all manufactures are pretty decent (didn't like the red or brown pcb though).
Old January 4, 2011, 05:45 PM
Hall Of Fame

MSI, like mentioned above,has an RMA dept in Canada..Good point.

I like the dual BIOS, the little "clear CMOS" button on the back I/O shield...the reset buttons on the board too...

What about the power phases for the CPU??? I can't find info on how many power phase are in use on this board...

Kyle from Hard OCP got a few issues with the board, while he was fiddling with settings...that "possibly" killed his SSD...maybe it was bad luck, coincidence...

Overclocking & Conclusion - MSI P67A-GD65 LGA1155 Chipset Motherboard Review | [H]ard|OCP

Interesting board....I'm so used to Gigabyte and ASUS, it's gonna be hard to change that...

EDIT: I found the answer, the MSI's power phases layout is 6+2... The ASUS P8P67 and Giga P67-UD4 are 12+2...

ROG G53SX laptop: i7 2630QM / 12GB DDR3 / GTX560m 2GB / 750GB 7200rpm (14 000 3Dmarks06)

Last edited by Delavan; January 4, 2011 at 07:28 PM.
Old June 25, 2011, 10:54 AM
Banned

Default cheap menthol light cigarettes

discount cigarette stores virginia yourcigarettesstore com/esse-black-super-slims-cigarettes-p-414 html]buy esse black super slims cigarettes online karelia slims carton cigarettes for cheap cigarettes online value cheapcigarettesworld com/next-cigarettes-p-128 html]buy next cigarettes winston super george karelias cheap malrobor lights ciggaretts yourcigarettesstore com/prima-optima-zolota-cigarettes-p-278 html]buy prima optima zolota cigarettes online davidof cigarttes buy cartons cigarettes online buy cheap cigarettes marlboros bestcigarettesshop com/cheap-menthol-cigarettes/]cheap menthol cigarettes marlboro buy cheap cigarettes prima lux cigaettes what is the cheapest cigarette online cigarettesbuyer com/esse-silver-super-slims-cigarettes-p-412 html]buy esse silver super slims cigarettes cigarettes nevada carton order on line cigarettes cheap online russian cheapest cigarettes europe discountcigarettesworld com/president-classic-stars-cigarettes-p-175 html]discount president classic stars cigarettes cheapest 555 cigareet otaman cigaretts original kent cigarettes getdiscountcigarettes com/pryluky-premium-vyshukani-cigarettes-p-448 html]discount pryluky premium vyshukani cigarettes how much are sobranie cigarettes marlboro dubbele filter do you like virginia slims 120's cigarettesbuyer com/style-super-slims-selection-bleue-cigarettes-p-364 html]buy style super slims selection bleue cigarettes buying cigarettes online with credit card chesterfield cigarettes uk glamour 120mm cigarettes bestcigarettesshop com/cheap-kent-cigarettes/kent-convertibles html]kent convertibles davidoff white cheapest cigarettesw where can i buy sobranie cigarettes discountcigarettesworld com/marlboro-gold-original-cigarettes-p-29 html]discount marlboro gold original cigarettes free shipping cigarettes online virginia cheapest cigarettes dfhsthjfgtjhkjghkghkjhkhfj
Old June 25, 2011, 11:04 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoob View Post
What kind of chips do they use for the NIC and Sound?

I want more manufacturers to use Intel NICs... :S
Whether it'd be Intel or Realtek on board they would be pretty close in performance. You want good performance from a network card then use a dedicated card.

Also I've used many of these boards and been very happy with them and the only complaint I had was the cpu temp in the bios was never accurate and mouse navigation at times could be extremely frustrating.