Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 11, 2007, 05:12 PM
Allstar
F@H

They are hard to get ahold of, but keep trying, your bound to get them eventually!
Old December 11, 2007, 05:23 PM
Rookie

no one even answers the phone anymore!!!!

what is going on with this company!

Is there anyone in this forum that I can speak to regarding this issue that is from DirectCanada? This is the official forum for them, so there's got to be somebody!

The only person you ever get on the phone, is a guy that has a grumbly voice. ( I got him before I actually ordered this part.)
Old December 11, 2007, 05:24 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Did you send a ticket via the website?
Old December 11, 2007, 05:31 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
If you mean doing an Online RMA, I was in the process of doing so, but my only option is to request a refund. I don't want a refund, I want a SLACR chip and the RMA page isn't smart enough to know if that's possible or not. Why can't this company offer any reasonable customer service.

I've come to realize something....

I ordered some parts from a company called NXSOURCE. The sales rep had a NCIX.net email.... so NXSOURCE and NCIX are sister companies....

When I ordered from DirectCanada, I noticed they have the SAME ADDRESS & SAME UNIT # as NXSOURCE. So therefore, NXSOURCE.com, NCIX.com & DIRECTCANADA.com are all sister companies... Why is it that DC can't even answer phones when the other two can???
Old December 11, 2007, 05:35 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Use this support message link: Support Message - DirectCanada. Don't do a RMA, it is not the case.

And yes, NCIX, Direct Canada, NXSource and TDDirect are all the same company, targeting different customers. DC is the cheapest (most of the time), but also the one with the least customer support. But once you have made contact with one of the reps, they will do all they can to resolve the issue.
Old December 11, 2007, 05:55 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Use this support message link: Support Message - DirectCanada. Don't do a RMA, it is not the case.

And yes, NCIX, Direct Canada, NXSource and TDDirect are all the same company, targeting different customers. DC is the cheapest (most of the time), but also the one with the least customer support. But once you have made contact with one of the reps, they will do all they can to resolve the issue.
Thanks for the help. I didn't know, about TDDirect, but thanks for the tip. Well, I guess I'll start calling @ 9:30am tomorrow and hopefully they will answer....

The last 2 days has been nothing but "our lines are busy, leave a message"

BTW, I tried using that Support Message feature on Monday @ 1pm eastern time and I still have no response yet. All that happens when you message them through that is an auto response from do.not.reply@directcanada.com and in the body of the message it just has the text it typed in. That's all.