Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 22, 2010, 11:09 PM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock View Post
As a owner of the Coolermaster Sentinel and the Razer Deathadder, I'd say that they're both very similar in terms of performance and comfort. This is with the same DPI settings (1800) for both mouses. However, there is one negative to the Sentinel in my opinion, and that is the side/thumb buttons are HARD to push compared to the Deathadder. In clutch situations they don't always work too, unlike the Deathadder...so unless you have a really really strong thumb then yeah.
I think you need to work out your girly thumb some more .
Old July 22, 2010, 11:56 PM
Top Prospect

Hah You're probably right!

In my defense, the thumb buttons for the Deathadder made me realize how hard the Sentinel's were.
Old July 23, 2010, 12:00 AM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

It is something I noticed, but it never bothered me or caused me any problems once I got used to it.
Old July 23, 2010, 06:54 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

im running a refurb logitech G110, and a G9 mouse. Can't really say how good it is since my previous setup was a laggy microsoft w/l 6000 v2 combo.
Old July 23, 2010, 09:54 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

To be honest , I have tryied a few gaming keyboard s and mice and well I never noticed any performance difference in any of them , some of the features of gaming mice and keyboards like being able to Hotkey things and the place ment of the side buttons one Mice is about the only thing that makes any difference for me. when I used to play allot of FPS games I would just tweak the .cfg files for the mouse I was using which basically would save me some money instead of paying allot of money for a mouse . but now all that being said there are only a few things I look for in a mouse and that is the side button placement so that my thumb can easily push them and also the size of the mouse , I have pretty big hands so it was fairly hard to find a mouse that fit good for me, and the one mouse that is totally my favorite mouse was the old optical mx518, I bought that mouse for 25CAD on sale and it was the best mouse I have ever used for gaming. nowe I went to look for that same mouse and they are allot more expensive like a fool after I built a computer for my Nephew last year I gave him that mouse and now I miss it allot , the closet mouse to that one is the Logitec g500 which I bought second hand off here it is a good mouse but seems a little buggy at times probably a driver issue.
Old July 28, 2010, 12:06 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

I am using a Logitech G15 keyboard & Coolermaster Storm Sentinel 5600dpi Mouse,but I think its more important to get a good mouse with at least 3200dpi speeds since it will greatly enhance gaming fun