Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 30, 2010, 05:38 PM
Rookie

Thumbs down Express Gate Installation Is Incomplete...

I just installed a D-Link DWA-552 wireless adapter into my Asus P6T SE mobo, and on booting up my computer for the first time, my BIOS was reset to factory settings, including date/time, and my CPU overclocking settings. Annoying, but not a huge deal. And now every time I start up my computer, I get a message saying:

Loading Asus Express Gate...
Express Gate Installation Is Incomplete.
Version-Post Code: (L70100 - 0C0000002)

The computer still runs fine, the wireless internet is running well, but it's annoying to have to see this every time I boot up. I'm a bit of a rookie when it comes to mobos, so any advice you guys can give me would be much appreciated.

Running Windows 7 64bit
Old April 30, 2010, 06:01 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

There is an option in the BIOS to turn express gate off. If you want to stay on then you have to install it within windows.

I'm guessing that it was previously turned off and that is why this message appears after the BIOS getting reset.

Here it is in the BIOS. Just change it from enabled to disabled.

Old April 30, 2010, 06:12 PM
Rookie

Well now, wasn't that simple haha. But that makes me wonder what else got turned off/on that used to be on/off. And why do you think my BIOS reset in the first place?! Anyway, thanks for the help! Now to overclock my i7 920 again...

Tags
d-link , express gate , motherboard , windows 7 , wireless adapter