Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 14, 2009, 07:11 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
On topic, I say blowing air onto the Chipset.

Cowboy: How the heck do you do Push/Pull On a Chipset lol!

ST
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

Take a look at the northbridge heatsink, you'll notive that it is a tower-style cooler and that it is far enough away from anything else that with a small enough fan, and a couple of zip-ties, a push/pull can be achieved.

Old October 14, 2009, 07:26 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Ahhhh Okay. Learn something new everyday , thanks!

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old October 15, 2009, 01:01 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

he he when I made the title I click post and then realized I had mistakes so I went to edit it but couldn't .
I fired up Everist to see the temperatures on my board and noticed that a few are very high , one called MCP ( know idea what it is) is a 85C another SPP is at 67C now I have know idea of what those are but would really like to cool them down.
another thing, I have water cooled my CPU and they are averaging 43C ( at idle) which also seems high
Old October 15, 2009, 01:23 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Honestly? "which direst shoul;d pan be for nb and south bridge?"

I wish people would take the time to spell things properly so the forums wouldn't look like a jumble of insanity hahaha

<3 much love