Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 14, 2009, 07:11 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
On topic, I say blowing air onto the Chipset.

Cowboy: How the heck do you do Push/Pull On a Chipset lol!

ST
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

Take a look at the northbridge heatsink, you'll notive that it is a tower-style cooler and that it is far enough away from anything else that with a small enough fan, and a couple of zip-ties, a push/pull can be achieved.

Old October 14, 2009, 07:26 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Ahhhh Okay. Learn something new everyday , thanks!

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old October 15, 2009, 01:01 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

he he when I made the title I click post and then realized I had mistakes so I went to edit it but couldn't .
I fired up Everist to see the temperatures on my board and noticed that a few are very high , one called MCP ( know idea what it is) is a 85C another SPP is at 67C now I have know idea of what those are but would really like to cool them down.
another thing, I have water cooled my CPU and they are averaging 43C ( at idle) which also seems high
Old October 15, 2009, 01:23 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Honestly? "which direst shoul;d pan be for nb and south bridge?"

I wish people would take the time to spell things properly so the forums wouldn't look like a jumble of insanity hahaha

<3 much love
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.