Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 24, 2009, 10:09 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

i have to agree with sagath 50 dollars more and you got a you x58. forget the intel smackover crap
Old August 24, 2009, 07:52 PM
Rookie

Ok cool, so does anyone have a board for me then ;), I don't have the 300 buck for a board, had an emergency and blew the board money on it. I can pull together about 200.

On a side not I found a guy who want's to sell the x58so for $150 to me, I don't want to take it but the cash issue just came up and i might be foreced to take it if i dont find anything good for 200 flat.
Old August 24, 2009, 08:25 PM
Allstar
F@H

I think you can find a Gigabyte EX58-UD3R for under $200.
A Veteran, whether Regular Force, Reserve or Retired- is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank cheque made payable to the Dominion of Canada for an amount of "Up to and including my life"
-Author Unknown
Old August 25, 2009, 09:59 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neolithium_Wpg View Post
I think you can find a Gigabyte EX58-UD3R for under $200.
You're completely right, but they are XFire exlusive boards nothing sli, i think i'll just sell some stuff and just buy the right board. Anybody need snowmobile gear? :P
Old August 25, 2009, 07:10 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack2006 View Post
You're completely right, but they are XFire exlusive boards nothing sli, i think i'll just sell some stuff and just buy the right board. Anybody need snowmobile gear? :P
Keep your eyes out on the buy/sell here and at RFD. You'll find someone unloading one soon enough.

Or, if you're a true modder, grab a P6T SE and cross flash it with the regular version for SLI support
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about
Old August 25, 2009, 07:51 PM
Rookie

True that. I bought the board anywayz for $150 i need my workstation back, this computer i'm on is good for web browsing and nothing else. I guess i'll just pick up whatever better comes up here and switch.
Old August 25, 2009, 07:56 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagath View Post
Keep your eyes out on the buy/sell here and at RFD. You'll find someone unloading one soon enough.
I sense a hint hint here :P I'll be watching