Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 21, 2009, 09:22 PM

Okay I changed my mind. Gonna post all of my video previews, and this seems like the most appropriate thread instead of making my own. This is the first time since S754 that I've seriously looked at anything that's come out of MSI's engineering department. I'm really enjoying these boards compared to their competition and I'm very very impressed with the stability that I've observed.

edit: I don't know how to embed youtube videos on HWC, so I'm just gonna link to the NCIX thread...

NCIX FORUMS - P55 Motherboard Previews - The whole MS...

For faster (and official) NCIX service please contact our customer care team at www.NCIX.com (Canada) or www.NCIXUS.com (USA)

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=25647
Old August 22, 2009, 06:40 AM
MVP

I think someone deleted my post for some reason, it only had a question regarding turbo boost and a UD6 board with 6 DIMM Slots (P55)

Umm...why?
Old August 22, 2009, 07:45 AM
Associate Review Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_E View Post
I think someone deleted my post for some reason, it only had a question regarding turbo boost and a UD6 board with 6 DIMM Slots (P55)

Umm...why?
It was probably just a server hickup, doubt anyone manually deleted your post