Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 24, 2009, 08:53 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbee View Post
try for a big overclock a lot of reviews said the board has problems overclocking that's why i said get the p45
My brother's case still sucks for airflow and his room is still the hottest in the house, so it really isn't the ideal setup for OC'ing. Most I'll get to is 400FSB regardless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geokilla View Post
OSX?! How'd you do that?!

Have fun with that board =)
As for OSX, I used iATKOS (hopefully that's fine to mention?). As for finding it, that's up to you. Only really used for Garage Band though since that's what my brother uses at school in his music class so he wanted it at home too.
Old August 24, 2009, 09:01 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrom17 View Post
My brother's case still sucks for airflow and his room is still the hottest in the house, so it really isn't the ideal setup for OC'ing. Most I'll get to is 400FSB regardless.

As for OSX, I used iATKOS (hopefully that's fine to mention?). As for finding it, that's up to you. Only really used for Garage Band though since that's what my brother uses at school in his music class so he wanted it at home too.
What's the temperatures at? I like to keep temps at around 65C max (whether it be AMD's Tcase or Intel's Tjunction). Maybe throw in a fan or two?

It's also useful for folding@home
Old August 25, 2009, 09:15 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by geokilla View Post
What's the temperatures at? I like to keep temps at around 65C max (whether it be AMD's Tcase or Intel's Tjunction). Maybe throw in a fan or two?

It's also useful for folding@home
I've done as much as I can to keep it cool, it hit 62C while running in the basement while I was testing it. Not sure what it does up in his room though.