Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 4, 2009, 04:07 AM
Top Prospect

Default i7 Owners Club.

Building a simple list for all of us HWC i7 users.

What is required in your post.
-System Build (any additional things added/done **If its in signature just state**)
-If overclocked post your clock speeds/voltages on CPU.
-Or add to the Information list Add links, videos etc will keep the list updated!

Additional i7 Information

Building
i7 Buyers Guide

Overclocking
i7 Overclocking Guide - 1
i7 Overclocking Guide - 2

Videos
How the I7 was made
45nm Fab 32
i7 Review

Last edited by MittWaffle; August 4, 2009 at 12:54 PM.
Old August 4, 2009, 09:25 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Why? It's too much like a "e-penis" list. You want to see what's in my system, check my sig or worklogs.
Old August 4, 2009, 09:55 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Easy there tiger he wants to start an "e-penis" list and you have an "e-penis" sig what's the difference?

Old August 4, 2009, 09:58 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

ZING!

Haha that was priceless. No offense SugarJ...
Old August 4, 2009, 10:01 AM
F@H

My System Specs

This is the first place i've seen that calls it an "e-penis". I've always seen it mentioned as a epeen. By the way, rig is in the sig
Old August 4, 2009, 10:10 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Thats why I used the quotations because I see as epeen as well! Funny thing is all the replies are from core i7 owners with it listed in their sigs.

Old August 4, 2009, 10:23 AM
F@H

My System Specs

I just didn't see the point of a who's got an i7 list. Now, if it was a batch # / OC list, I wouldn't have any problems with it. It's like my buddy with his Shelby Mustang and their elitist owner's club. I've met a few of them, and they are mostly jerks. If I had $60,000 to blow on a car, I could build a car that would outperform theirs and have some coin left over. /rant. Mods feel free to delete my threadcrap.
Old August 4, 2009, 10:35 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
I just didn't see the point of a who's got an i7 list. Now, if it was a batch # / OC list, I wouldn't have any problems with it. It's like my buddy with his Shelby Mustang and their elitist owner's club. I've met a few of them, and they are mostly jerks. If I had $60,000 to blow on a car, I could build a car that would outperform theirs and have some coin left over. /rant. Mods feel free to delete my threadcrap.

If i had $60,000 i would blow it all on a computer... might seem impossible but i could try . This thread reminded me about seeing so many threads on overclock.net about same thing, HAF932 owners, foxconn bloodrage owners, etc.
"My brother is dead. He's not here Anymore. But on my back, and in my heart...He lives on in me. I will make a hole through heaven itself, even if that hole becomes my grave. As long as I break through, I will be victorious.Who the **** do you think I am?"
Old August 4, 2009, 10:36 AM
Top Prospect

E-penis, this word I hear everywhere these days.

Why not have an i7 club? Alot of useful information pooled together.
Clock Speeds, System build, etc.

I will revise the criteria.
Old August 4, 2009, 10:40 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar_ell View Post
If i had $60,000 i would blow it all on a computer... might seem impossible but i could try . This thread reminded me about seeing so many threads on overclock.net about same thing, HAF932 owners, foxconn bloodrage owners, etc.
I don't mind the idea and I love the Lian-Li thread over at the hard forums gives me lots of ideas.

Also I don't think is has anything to do with elitism of course some could see it that way.