Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 3, 2009, 10:01 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

there is nothing Wrong with Pentium 4 or D as long as you have 1gb ram or over and don't use that crappy Vista OS you'll perform just as good as any average quad or dual core running Vista with the same amount of ram.
Quote:
BUT! before asking such a question, tell us the use you make out of it. Wanna run Crysis?
not to many systems ( average ) dual or quads run crysis and for that matter I don't know ( personally) anyone that plays Crysis personally I tried it and I thought that Crysis sucked real bad its all hype like most of the new games great graphics but thats about it. nowe if your gonna build or get a new system might as well go for the Quad or Dual cores but I am having a feeling that with in a year max two years they will become like the P4s and PDs
Old May 4, 2009, 10:51 AM
Allstar

Shadowmeph, maybe i wasn't clear enought but my "" was exactly for laughing at that hype people had with Crysis about last year, where anything that was made always had to be compared to that game, whether it was good or not.