Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 21, 2009, 10:23 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_HT View Post
Don't forget the near hour of windows updates
Nah, I used vLite to stream SP1 and all hotfixes onto a boot disk last week before I swapped. Disabled UAC before installing. Mind you, the build process took a couple of hours but now Vista installs the way I want it.
Old February 22, 2009, 08:42 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

So here I am with the new mobo installed and I have not reinstalled the OS. Sure I had to go into safe mode and remove the old Nvidia chipset drivers and install the Intel ones, but really not anything bad at all. I still have to finish with the newer audio drivers and I have of course gotten the LAN drivers all done as well.

So far so good, and I also took this opportunity to make some cable management holes in my antec 900 to help organize things. Might have to post some pictures later.