Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 15, 2007, 08:39 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

i'd be pretty surprised if the Q dropped to $300, as it seems to be going for about $650 now. but who knows?
as for GTX or GTS, the jury is still out on that one. i'm idealy looking for something that will still be worthwhile having in a couple of years.
like my Radeon 9800 xt. just now starting to get a little buggy in game after a few hours of playing. (you should see the screenies! )
hard drives are in -2x 150 raptors
and i'll prolly swap out my Sound Blaster Audigy card. still working fine. next purchase is gonna be the mobo so i can do my layout with my trusty dremel for some wire management. i know, almost a backwards way of building a rig, but once i started buying smaller stuff, i now backed myself into a corner so i MUST keep going. that and now the wife just shakes her head and says i may as well just finish it and get it over with already.