Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 17, 2008, 09:53 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Well, 399.00 I can begin to understand but Tigerdirects 475 is just plain STUPID! lol
Old November 17, 2008, 10:07 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

It is nice finally not see a useless heatpipe attacting it all together, I agree with that.

I think 399 is a reasonable pricetag for this board, although I do like the Gigabyte X58 extreme and its only a few dollars more.

NCIX.com - Buy Gigabyte EX58-EXTREME ATX LGA1366 X58 DDR3 3PCI-E SATA Sound 2GLAN 3-WAY Crossfirex SLI Motherboard - GA-EX58-EXTREME In Canada.
Old November 17, 2008, 10:11 AM
"Quote This..."
F@H

You see that you get Assasins Creed, far Cry 2 and World in conflict when you buy an i7 at ncix?
Old November 17, 2008, 10:16 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
It is nice finally not see a useless heatpipe attacting it all together, I agree with that.

I think 399 is a reasonable pricetag for this board, although I do like the Gigabyte X58 extreme and its only a few dollars more.

NCIX.com - Buy Gigabyte EX58-EXTREME ATX LGA1366 X58 DDR3 3PCI-E SATA Sound 2GLAN 3-WAY Crossfirex SLI Motherboard - GA-EX58-EXTREME In Canada.
I just wish gigabyte would stop making their motherboards out of molded fruitloops ffs! hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeetard View Post
You see that you get Assasins Creed, far Cry 2 and World in conflict when you buy an i7 at ncix?
No, I didn't!
That is pretty damn cool; is that with the mobo or the chip? If it's mobo I'll be happy because I didn't pay for my chip so no way for me to get free games then! lol

But I have to buy my mobo so that would be awesome!
Old November 17, 2008, 08:29 PM
MVP
F@H

Personally I am on the wait and see list for this chipset, it is what I have been seeking, but..like anything there are the unforeseen oh crap factors...