Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > CPU's and Motherboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 17, 2008, 08:53 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Well, 399.00 I can begin to understand but Tigerdirects 475 is just plain STUPID! lol
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old November 17, 2008, 09:07 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

It is nice finally not see a useless heatpipe attacting it all together, I agree with that.

I think 399 is a reasonable pricetag for this board, although I do like the Gigabyte X58 extreme and its only a few dollars more.

NCIX.com - Buy Gigabyte EX58-EXTREME ATX LGA1366 X58 DDR3 3PCI-E SATA Sound 2GLAN 3-WAY Crossfirex SLI Motherboard - GA-EX58-EXTREME In Canada.
Old November 17, 2008, 09:11 AM
"Quote This..."
F@H

You see that you get Assasins Creed, far Cry 2 and World in conflict when you buy an i7 at ncix?
Old November 17, 2008, 09:16 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
It is nice finally not see a useless heatpipe attacting it all together, I agree with that.

I think 399 is a reasonable pricetag for this board, although I do like the Gigabyte X58 extreme and its only a few dollars more.

NCIX.com - Buy Gigabyte EX58-EXTREME ATX LGA1366 X58 DDR3 3PCI-E SATA Sound 2GLAN 3-WAY Crossfirex SLI Motherboard - GA-EX58-EXTREME In Canada.
I just wish gigabyte would stop making their motherboards out of molded fruitloops ffs! hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeetard View Post
You see that you get Assasins Creed, far Cry 2 and World in conflict when you buy an i7 at ncix?
No, I didn't!
That is pretty damn cool; is that with the mobo or the chip? If it's mobo I'll be happy because I didn't pay for my chip so no way for me to get free games then! lol

But I have to buy my mobo so that would be awesome!
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old November 17, 2008, 07:29 PM
MVP
F@H

Personally I am on the wait and see list for this chipset, it is what I have been seeking, but..like anything there are the unforeseen oh crap factors...