What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Thermochill 120.3 --- 82.20$

Cptn Vortex

Wow, TDdirect is just pooping out the deals these days. I just put an order in this morning for 6 Zalman 120mm fans at $5 each. Great deals!

lowfat

Staff member
holy poop! what a price! I would buy it in a heartbeat if I didn't spent an ton of money this past week :sad:

death_hawk

I was just gonna say...

Products disappear off TDD QUICK! I guess if you want something from there, buy it fast.

ebdoradz

holy ?&& batman i was gonna buy this rad .... im in the process to watercool and it was like WTF i need a PA120.3 rad but for 89$ you cannot go wromg ...

just arrived couple hours to late

Synth

Sorry guys, there were only 3 left when I posted...

Also I noticed their 38.99$ for the MCR320 shot up to 49.99$, then completely disappeared from the site. Hell, there are no more Swiftech products.... weird!

Cptn Vortex

Tell me about the Swiftech....I saw the price, so I put an order in from NCIX for 2, and Price Matched TDdirect. Next thing I know, my PM is rejected, $49 best offer, so I say screw it, about to cancel order and place it on TDdirect, and it is now $49..... I think my PM prompted them to take a second guess on their Pricing....

Latest posts