What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Saitek Eclipse Wired Keyboard $85 off now only $24.99

DKcounty007

For a limited time, NCIX is having the Saitek Eclipse Wired Keyboard for only $25.

Never used a Saitek product before but heard good stuffs about their flight simulator series products. People are saying that the LCD touch-sensitive Media Panel have a bit of lack but it's programmable for hot-keys which is always a plus.

Link here
Saitek Eclipse Lite Touch Wired Keyboard USB - Saitek - ECB43002N002/06/1

Nodscene

I was tempted to purchase that keyboard the last time is was up for sale but decided against it. My Logitech Illuminated is still running strong at this point. While I do have an older Saitek keyboard (backlit) which I really liked and still works to this day, that particular model you linked to doesn't get great reviews and I'd be a little leery. On the other hand....it's $25 and is not too much of a gamble really. I'd say go for it, the worst that happens is you have a good backup keyboard.

[nK]Sharp

I had a saitek cyborg keyboard for over a year before making the switch to a mech keyboard. Had no problems at all with it.

Might just pick one up on Friday if there is any left.

Latest posts