What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

8800gt $168.88

slugbug

There could be a problem with the rebate though:
Only valid on purchases made at: • NCIX.com • Canada Computers
. I emailed them about it but haven't received a reply yet.

DurkaDurka

I have that card and I am very impressed so far. I run mine 24/7 with the core at 700, shaders at 1800 and the memory at 2000.

b1lk1

Never ever ever ever make a purchase based on a mail in rebate. There is a 50/50 chance you'll ever see it if you are lucky, and the odds are probably stacked against ever receiving it.

DurkaDurka

Never ever ever ever make a purchase based on a mail in rebate. There is a 50/50 chance you'll ever see it if you are lucky, and the odds are probably stacked against ever receiving it.

I never bother with them, my self. They are a scam more or less in my opinion.

thenewguy001

If you read the NCIX reviews on that card, you'll see a crapload of problems with the fan sounding like a leaf blower. I think they are considering it a total write-off and trying to get rid of it, since it seems like that everyone who bought the card is RMA'ing it

DurkaDurka

If you read the NCIX reviews on that card, you'll see a crapload of problems with the fan sounding like a leaf blower. I think they are considering it a total write-off and trying to get rid of it, since it seems like that everyone who bought the card is RMA'ing it

That may depend on the particular one you receive or revision. In my antec P180, I cannot hear it at all over the other fans in my case.

lowfat

Staff member

I never RMA'd mine . Who really uses stock coolers anyways :bleh:

Eldonko

Its pretty sweet that alot of GPU are cheaper in Canada than USA for the first time in my lifetime..

Latest posts