I ended up buying the monitor and 6950.... If I get in huge trouble and don't need the items, I'll just cancel the order as a whole as they complement each other. I'm currently running a Sharp 17" that's like at least 6 years old with a GTX 460 768MB.
100mir. i wouldnt bank on that too much though and you pay taxes.
found some good stuff and looks like check out works. many thanks op!
ZERO faith in Gigabyte's choice of rebate company - "https://gigabyte.4myrebate.com". Rebates in general. Here's why.
Bought 4x Gigabyte X58A UD5 Rev 2.0 from NCIX early January.
- Separate invoices
- Properly submitted rebates well within prescribe time using 4 different addresses (family systems)
- According to rebate company's online system everything was received and processed
* However, up till now, only 1 rebate was ever received.
* E-mailed the rebate company several times with absolutely no response.
* No phone contact - at least nothing easily found.
Then I read a story about Canada Post employees busted for identifying and stealing mail containing cash and gift cards. See story here: