Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Computer & Electronics Hot Deals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 12, 2010, 07:28 AM
Rookie

Default Artisan g3 Gaming Mouse Pad,75% off

侍 SAMURAI gaming mouse pad for FPS and PC game players - ARTISAN is made in Japan

I did a review off the two pads I bought (at full price! ) -->Artisan Gaming Mouse Pads
Old December 12, 2010, 09:24 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Thanks for the tip I just ordered mine. 26CAD after shipping the large mouse pad. I really like the stitching around the edges that will prevent the mousing surface from separating from the base.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/nightwarp/R7YQuMGt-JI/AAAAAAAADoQ/KVuthG6qJfE/s400/Supportourtroops-2.jpg

Old December 12, 2010, 09:35 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

just bought the small hien..its more expensive but my table is too small for anything larger than 30cm.
Thx David
Old December 12, 2010, 11:32 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Nice find, I just ordered a medium soft G3. $21.36 CAD after conversion/shipping. I'm all giddy and excited now.
Old December 17, 2010, 08:40 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Got my mouse pad today, man that was fast shipping. Ordered on the 12th order processed on the 13th shipped 14th in my hands today!

I ordered the largest of the pads because I like to have room to move. It is smaller than my Razer Goliathus but still a respectable size. It is surprisingly light. I'm not sure what the core underneath the cloth is but it is much little and is not very bendable. In fact it looks like it my have got bent at some point in it's journey and there is visible creasing near the top of the pad. The base material is very nice and it really sticks to the desk quite well. The mouse tracks smoothly and feels very precise. May absoulute favourite feature of this mouse pad is the stiching around the edges. On of my pet peeves with mouse pads is the top fabric layers separating from the base, looks like that won't be a problem with this pad.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/nightwarp/R7YQuMGt-JI/AAAAAAAADoQ/KVuthG6qJfE/s400/Supportourtroops-2.jpg

Old December 17, 2010, 12:36 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Ordered a day after you Pelt, and I just missed the mailman this morning. Will probably be picking it up tomorrow though. I'm incredibly impressed with the shipping speed, although it's just a mouse pad.
Old December 17, 2010, 01:36 PM
MVP

Ordered on Sunday (12th), received shipping confirmation on the 15th, arrived today. Amazing!

Mine were very carefully packed and arrived in perfect condition.