Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Computer & Electronics Hot Deals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 12, 2011, 07:21 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyMellon View Post
Cooltechnica.com is no longer a valid domain.
Halfway though editing this thread, if you look at the first post edit date, the rest will be cleaned by the end of the weekend.
Been busy the last few days.

But yeah there were more than a few dead links.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old November 12, 2011, 07:48 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Thumbs up Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
Halfway though editing this thread, if you look at the first post edit date, the rest will be cleaned by the end of the weekend.
Been busy the last few days.

But yeah there were more than a few dead links.
Cool. This is a very helpful thread, probably has saved me hundreds of dollars by now. So my thanks to qwerty for making it and thank you for maintaining it.
Old November 12, 2011, 08:10 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyMellon View Post
Cool. This is a very helpful thread, probably has saved me hundreds of dollars by now. So my thanks to qwerty for making it and thank you for maintaining it.
NP this was actually my list from way back in the day qwerty took it over and since he has not been around and I use it also, figured it could use some attention.

I am planning to add both a watercooling sub section and a modding supplies sub section.
If anyone else has any other ideas let me know and I will work them in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old November 12, 2011, 10:42 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty
U.S. Vendors That Ship to Canada

Cooltechnica

Directron

EXcaliberPC

FrozenCPU

Jab-Tech

MountainMods

Performance-PCs

Petras Tech Shop - International customers: please contact us by phone or e-mail for ordering information as, currently, our online checkout system is not well equipped to handle international orders

Sidewinder Computers

Xoxide
sidewinders have taken over petras stock
Old May 4, 2012, 04:40 PM
Rookie

is this list updated? You can also add Vuugo.com to the list of Canadian Vendor as well...They are located in Toronto and ship across nation...$7 flat rate shipping for most items too.
Old June 1, 2012, 09:35 PM
Top Prospect

pricecanada doesn't seem to work? goes to red flag deals and i cant find the price comparison thing on their website...