What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

MSI 8800GT $207.99 at Dell.com

Ukonjack

xfx through dell

The XFX 8800GT 512mb Alpha Dog through Dell US for $235US mentioned above, you can get an additional 20% off using Paypal to pay for it. See Slickdeals for the info. Not instant rebate though. Could take till Jan 31/08.....but for $200US including tax and shipping within the US. I can wait for the rebate to go through. Thank you family in the US of A.

slugbug

The XFX 8800GT 512mb Alpha Dog through Dell US for $235US mentioned above, you can get an additional 20% off using Paypal to pay for it. See Slickdeals for the info. Not instant rebate though. Could take till Jan 31/08.....but for $200US including tax and shipping within the US. I can wait for the rebate to go through. Thank you family in the US of A.
Looks like paypal removed dell from the list :angry2:

Ukonjack

Thanks for the heads up.

I contacted Paypal tonight about this and they called Dell, according to the Paypal CSR Dell is still honoring this promotion. Sent Dell an e-mail to see what they have to say-waiting for a reply.

My order isn't being shipped till mid December, I may have to cancel it if the :censored:heads don't honor the promo.....grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Latest posts