What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

$200 TJ-07

bovine.baron

Must not sell organs must not sell organs must not sell organs must not sell organs must not sell organs must not sell organs must not sell organs must not sell organs must not sell organs must not sell organs.

BobbyLou

Banned
to bad canada computers is a terrible place to buy from.... IMO. I ordered something from them once and it took forever to ship.

Mike_E

Not the case for me. And they always ship Fedex Overnight which is a huge plus since UPS sucks.

lowfat

Staff member
Ordered a bunch of stuff including a soundcard. 3 weeks later nothing had shipped. I emailed, and they said the soundcard was back ordered. I told them to refund the money for the card and ship the rest. They said they would refund my bank account that i paid with. And for 3 months I emailed them asking where it was. I threatened the BBB and they said 'We'll refund soon'. I didn't hear anything from them again. So after contacting the BBB they call me up and ask why I went to the BBB. I told them because I never received a refund and no one ever contacted me. They then tell me they sent a cheque in the mail, which I obviously didn't get. So they sent me a new cheque. Not only did they refund only what the soundcard was worth 3 months later ($20) or so, but they have the balls to take off $10 for the stop-cheque that they put on the first cheque they sent out.

JMCD

Ordered a bunch of stuff including a soundcard. 3 weeks later nothing had shipped. I emailed, and they said the soundcard was back ordered. I told them to refund the money for the card and ship the rest. They said they would refund my bank account that i paid with. And for 3 months I emailed them asking where it was. I threatened the BBB and they said 'We'll refund soon'. I didn't hear anything from them again. So after contacting the BBB they call me up and ask why I went to the BBB. I told them because I never received a refund and no one ever contacted me. They then tell me they sent a cheque in the mail, which I obviously didn't get. So they sent me a new cheque. Not only did they refund only what the soundcard was worth 3 months later ($20) or so, but they have the balls to take off $10 for the stop-cheque that they put on the first cheque they sent out.
Sounds pretty lame. I have a CC about 10 minutes from here, pretty nice place and good customer service. I've never ordered online so no comment there, but I can vouch for the London store. Anyways, online I do all my ordering NCIX/DC.

Technokat

When i bought parts to make a pc from CC before a few years ago it was the same story, it took them forever to ship it. Which is why i only buy from ncix now if i need it shipped. CC in london is good though, although it seems they never have what i want in stock, they always seem to ever get 1 or 2 then sell them and not restock forever. But if its in stock its great.

Latest posts