Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Computer & Electronics Hot Deals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 5, 2009, 01:22 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default $200 TJ-07

Flaming Hot TJ-07 for only $200. Only shows Ottawa in stock but since it's special order, I'm assuming you can get it sent to Toronto for example.

RFD Topic

Old September 5, 2009, 05:37 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Exclamation

Must not sell organs must not sell organs must not sell organs must not sell organs must not sell organs must not sell organs must not sell organs must not sell organs must not sell organs must not sell organs.
Old September 5, 2009, 05:49 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

wonder if it can be priced match at ncix
Old September 5, 2009, 06:23 PM
Banned

to bad canada computers is a terrible place to buy from.... IMO. I ordered something from them once and it took forever to ship.
Old September 5, 2009, 06:43 PM
MVP

Not the case for me. And they always ship Fedex Overnight which is a huge plus since UPS sucks.
Old September 5, 2009, 06:44 PM

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyLou View Post
to bad canada computers is a terrible place to buy from.... after months of asking for a refund, finally had to go to the BBB to get my money.
fixed.
Old September 5, 2009, 07:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
fixed.
rly? wow, that sounds bad. What exactly happened?
Old September 5, 2009, 08:30 PM

My System Specs

Ordered a bunch of stuff including a soundcard. 3 weeks later nothing had shipped. I emailed, and they said the soundcard was back ordered. I told them to refund the money for the card and ship the rest. They said they would refund my bank account that i paid with. And for 3 months I emailed them asking where it was. I threatened the BBB and they said 'We'll refund soon'. I didn't hear anything from them again. So after contacting the BBB they call me up and ask why I went to the BBB. I told them because I never received a refund and no one ever contacted me. They then tell me they sent a cheque in the mail, which I obviously didn't get. So they sent me a new cheque. Not only did they refund only what the soundcard was worth 3 months later ($20) or so, but they have the balls to take off $10 for the stop-cheque that they put on the first cheque they sent out.
Old September 5, 2009, 09:43 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
Ordered a bunch of stuff including a soundcard. 3 weeks later nothing had shipped. I emailed, and they said the soundcard was back ordered. I told them to refund the money for the card and ship the rest. They said they would refund my bank account that i paid with. And for 3 months I emailed them asking where it was. I threatened the BBB and they said 'We'll refund soon'. I didn't hear anything from them again. So after contacting the BBB they call me up and ask why I went to the BBB. I told them because I never received a refund and no one ever contacted me. They then tell me they sent a cheque in the mail, which I obviously didn't get. So they sent me a new cheque. Not only did they refund only what the soundcard was worth 3 months later ($20) or so, but they have the balls to take off $10 for the stop-cheque that they put on the first cheque they sent out.
Sounds pretty lame. I have a CC about 10 minutes from here, pretty nice place and good customer service. I've never ordered online so no comment there, but I can vouch for the London store. Anyways, online I do all my ordering NCIX/DC.
Old September 5, 2009, 10:42 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

When i bought parts to make a pc from CC before a few years ago it was the same story, it took them forever to ship it. Which is why i only buy from ncix now if i need it shipped. CC in london is good though, although it seems they never have what i want in stock, they always seem to ever get 1 or 2 then sell them and not restock forever. But if its in stock its great.