What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

GOG Anniversay Sale - Buy 1 Get 1 Free!

Thund3rball

Deal is on the Interplay catalogue. Lots of great classics to choose from.

I am thinking of picking up Giants: Citizen Kabuto and Earthworm Jim 1 & 2 (yes 1&2 = one game from the looks of it). I mean you can't beat 2 (3 in this case) great classics for $6 USD, am I right? I never finished Earthworm Jim on SNES back in '97, I think it's about time! :)

GOG.com

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Damn... i see at least 6 games I wouldnt mind having as DLC. Does GOG work the same way as steam? can download as many times as necessary but require a login to play? something like that?

Thund3rball

No GOG is not like Steam, it is DRM free. You DL the .exe and it's yours to abuse as you please. :)

From GOG:

Don't let your DRMs turn into nightmares (clever, no?). You won't find any intrusive copy protection in our games; we hate draconian DRM schemes just as much as you do, so at GOG.com you don't just buy the game, you actually own it. Once you download a game, you can install it on any PC and re-download it whenever you want, as many times as you need, and you can play it without an internet connection.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
No GOG is not like Steam, it is DRM free. You DL the .exe and it's yours to abuse as you please. :)

From GOG:

Wow, thanks for the info. I was quite upset when I accidentally scratched disk 3 of my Freespace 2 game. Now i'll finally get to play the to end once again :biggrin: good find!

Kilauea

That's a very cool site, I was actually VERY surprised to see Heroes of Might and Magic 3 being the best seller of the week followed by the 2 which was second. Those are probably my favorite games and I always thought there were too few players (I was right since 3D0 went bankrupt), but now I am trying to play the 5, but I might buy some the 2 since I dunno what I did with it.

Latest posts