What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

NCIX/Antec Power Supply Contest

Bucklaz

hehehe same situation here. Was on a trip all week and my psu came some time in the week. Still no word from ncix or antec though.

Now to wait till the 8th!

Andy

Yeah, I'm surprised that we got so many around here. I think there wasn't a lot of entries to begin with, so that's probably a huge factor. Secondly, I never saw this get advertised on the front page or side bar on NCIX, it just randomly popped up on the bottom ad bar when I was browsing.
Anyways, congrats to the winners.

Yah, I too never saw anything about it over at NCIX. I don't read the forums anymore as it's a garbled mess of crap over moderated by morons, but I do check the sale pages and browse the rest of the site quite often. I never would have know about the contest if you hadn't posted this thread! So thanks a bunch! :thumb:

aimndtel

Yah, I too never saw anything about it over at NCIX. I don't read the forums anymore as it's a garbled mess of crap over moderated by morons, but I do check the sale pages and browse the rest of the site quite often. I never would have know about the contest if you hadn't posted this thread! So thanks a bunch! :thumb:

The NCIX forums were good at one time, now I concur with you.
To many morons and users with nothing better to be be nasty and mean.
Also, the way prepubescent minds are taking over, with some of the comments in the
Esther thread as an example.
Hardware Canucks is so refreshing compared to the NCIX forums.

Latest posts