What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Mirrors Edge For 5 Bucks!

Brian

Was a sweet deal for $5. I remember being super excited for it at E3, then I kind of fell off the concept as my PC was down. It was a ton of fun! But as with many PC games (as of late), I don't think it was ever worth $50 like when it came out, it was pretty short. Still though, a ton of fun. I was concerned when I first knew about the game that it would get repetitive and boring, definitely not the case.
I just beat it about 15min ago and wish the story was longer because I don't want to stop playing it.
Even with my system being as crappy as it is and having tearing in almost every part of every level and only about 30fps (way to go POS 4870x2), and the cut scenes audio out of sync EVERY TIME (anyone else get that?) it was still fun.

Thund3rball

Was a sweet deal for $5. I remember being super excited for it at E3, then I kind of fell off the concept as my PC was down. It was a ton of fun! But as with many PC games (as of late), I don't think it was ever worth $50 like when it came out, it was pretty short. Still though, a ton of fun. I was concerned when I first knew about the game that it would get repetitive and boring, definitely not the case.
I just beat it about 15min ago and wish the story was longer because I don't want to stop playing it.
Even with my system being as crappy as it is and having tearing in almost every part of every level and only about 30fps (way to go POS 4870x2), and the cut scenes audio out of sync EVERY TIME (anyone else get that?) it was still fun.

Are you kidding me? You have a Quad Core, a 4870x2 and 4GB of 1066 DDR2. Just what exactly is crappy about your system and why can't you run this game maxed? :doh:

IRQ Conflict

Heh. I bought this POS when it was only $16.00 at EB Games. And if your a PC user that doesn't own an Xbox controller you can forget using the KB/Mouse. At least that's been my experience. Can't get it to work with my rumblepad2 either. It's collected dust ever since.

Latest posts