What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Warm ~ TRENDnet TEW-432BRP Wireless G Router - 54Mbps - $22.97

jumran

This is a horrible router and not worth even the cheap $23.00 price. I bought one and it had overhearing issues causing horrible stability issues. Many people have reported issues with this router.

Airshehan

From all of the feedback, this router does overheat. This router is not meant for gaming or HD video streaming etc. As long as this router does not stay on 24é7 and gets a short break everyday, it should be fine. I personally would not buy this router.

Agafaba

I believe this is the router I used to have, it was a huge disappointment. Even affected my lan speeds enough to reduce internet speed. I can only hope this is an improved version on my old one.
There is a reason this router costs $20, and its because its barely worth that.

CroSsFiRe2009

It's not a bad router, but it's a horrible one at the same time. Using one myself at the moment and when it works, it's fine but all of a sudden it might crap out and disconnect you. Only way to get it working again is restarting it and even then, it doesnt always work. Overheats once in a while too.

jumran

.....all of a sudden it might crap out and disconnect you. Only way to get it working again is restarting it.....

I had the exact same issue with my unit. Had to reboot it every day just to keep it working. A router is something that you should be able to configure after first getting it and not have to worry about it. This router is not worth the grief even if was free.

Latest posts