What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Mount&Blade 50% off on Steam

thenewguy001

Mount and Blade on Steam This is a great game. I highly recommend it at this price :thumb:

It's a great 1st/3rd person hack/slash action/rpg where you can lead bands of men and terrorize the countryside as a warlord or join a nation and conquer the land. Great for relieving stress as you chop your way through hordes of men. It also has a large awesome mod community.

There's also a demo so you can try before you buy. It's basically the full game but is level/time limited. Mods will work with the demo. There will be an expansion out with multiplayer support (hopefully) sometime within the next year.

bovine.baron

Well worth even double the regular price if Steam purchase is the same as the official site: you get a lifetime license that entitles you to all future iterations of Mount & Blade without extra charge. The developer's pricing is graded so that the price is proportionate to how much content they have done. Cool idea, I think. Nice reward for loyalists!

thenewguy001

Actually, the final version is shipped so you aren't entitled to any additional versions (except bug fixes, but none are needed or expected as far as I know). You will need to pay for the expansion but there will be a lot of new features (multiplayer!!!) so it'll be worth it. I paid $12 for the beta 4 years ago and it was the best $12 I've ever spent.

belgolas

Actually, the final version is shipped so you aren't entitled to any additional versions (except bug fixes, but none are needed or expected as far as I know). You will need to pay for the expansion but there will be a lot of new features (multiplayer!!!) so it'll be worth it. I paid $12 for the beta 4 years ago and it was the best $12 I've ever spent.
I agree I paid for the beta too and it was fun but they definitely need to add more features.

bovine.baron

Ah, okay. I'll be glad to buy the retail. Beta isn't so bad itself even with limited features, I find, with Taleworlds' modding community. Definitely not immersive (DIALOGUE MISSING) but fun as all hell, especially if you run large scale battles with a mod for better army command.

Latest posts