What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Laptopsbuyer.ca for real or scam?

Dazmode

I sell laptops on regular basis. I see, he offers $70-100 below real price, so I can see that it can be working business model.

Sashko

I've decided to go ahead and sell with them, got my packaging boxes yesterday, and will mail them today if I have time. Will keep you updated on the process.

JD

Staff member
I sell laptops on regular basis. I see, he offers $70-100 below real price, so I can see that it can be working business model.
But it saves me the hassle of trying to find a buyer myself.

If the OP doesn't have any complaints, I'll probably do it too.

Sashko

Just got a notification for "Payment sent" for my T43; DV6000 is still "Pending Inspection".

I chose the cheque option for payment, so I guess i'll have to wait a day or two before the mail arrives to see if the full amount is there.

JD

Staff member
Just got a notification for "Payment sent" for my T43; DV6000 is still "Pending Inspection".

I chose the cheque option for payment, so I guess i'll have to wait a day or two before the mail arrives to see if the full amount is there.
Nice, keep us informed :thumb:

Sashko

Got the letter with the cheque for the full amount on my T43 last night, and "Payment Sent" notification for DV6000. So far so good :thumb:

JD

Staff member
Got the letter with the cheque for the full amount on my T43 last night, and "Payment Sent" notification for DV6000. So far so good :thumb:
Awesome! Good to hear it's worked fine for your 1st laptop.

Latest posts