What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

NCIX May22 ExtremeDeal EVGA GTX 260 c216 SC $189.99 (ar) - free shipping

poroporo

Bought mine @ NCIX 4-5 days before they started offering free ship. Too bad. :(

S_G

You gotta pay for shipping though. I'll take the EVGA one thank you. Now where am I going to get $200....I NEED MONEY :angry2:
The EVGA comes out to be a tiny bit cheaper if that's all you're getting, but if you're paying for shipping for the rest of your order anyways, it's not a big difference. I'd much rather BFG than EVGA, as their RMA is excellent, and you only have to ship to Kahnawake, Quebec. But you also get a free (crappy, or so I've heard) game with the EVGA...

MonsterSound

May 25th, 11:30am, and this deal is still alive

It's May 25th, 11:30am EST, and this deal is still alive.
Well well...

MonsterSound

Another Update: May 26th, EDOD still alive

Another Update:
Now May 26th, 11:00am EST, and this deal is still alive. (w free shipping and Cryostatis.)

Chos3n

This is nothing special, CAD is going well now (0.90 compare to 0.82) so they just put the price to scale and they announced it as a "Special Deal"

... but I do want another one!

MonsterSound

This is nothing special, CAD is going well now (0.90 compare to 0.82) so they just put the price to scale and they announced it as a "Special Deal"

... but I do want another one!
yes, the CDN dollar should make a difference, but, I don't see any other GTX 260 (216) going for $189.99 (AR) with free shipping.
That kinda makes it special by my calc.

and I want another one too