Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Computer & Electronics Hot Deals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 20, 2009, 07:52 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Free food!

Here's a fun freebie from Tim Hortons -- on May 21, 2009, you can visit participating Tim Hortons stores and enjoy a new small Iced Coffee at no charge. The promotion will run from 12:00PM to 5:00PM

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harvey’s Free Hamburger Day: Sunday, May 24, 10:30 AM - 3 PM (Nationwide!)

We've seen this great freebie in previous years, but it was limited to Ontario and Quebec locations. This year Harvey's Free Hamburger Day is available in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia , Ontario, PEI and Quebec.

And how exactly do you get your free hamburger?
  • Go to Harvey's from 10:30 AM to 3 PM
  • Get a Free Original Burger
Did you follow all that?

Use this handy page to find the participating locations in your province. Keep in mind, line-ups the day of the promotion might be long -- but, on the other hand, you'll get a free burger!

Hope you guys don't miss out on these deals. You can't get much better then free unless they pay you of coarse .

Also you can be like me and hit multiple stores hehe. You can even get more then one freebie from the same store. You go in the store and then once through the drive through.

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."
Old May 20, 2009, 08:09 PM
MVP
F@H

Someone reads RFD too much
Old May 20, 2009, 09:37 PM
Hall Of Fame

i hate tim's iced coffee... and i also hate harvey's burger... once i vomited to due too oil on hamburger :\
NEW: customize case, XFX 750W, i7 4770k, supreme hf, GA-Z87X-OC Force, 16gb gskill ripjaws 2133mhz , xfx hd6950 CF. 128gb intel 520, wd blue and toshiba 1tb, mcp355 + EK-XRES , 2x ar697, 2x PXM360, 12x AC F12 fans, 12 x shroud, STT 123W fan filter. 2442.88CDN
OLD: customize case, hx100, i7 920, supreme hf, x58 sabertooth, 3gbx2 ram of ripjaws, xfx hd6950 CF. vertex 2 60gb, seagate and hitachi 1tb, dual mcp355 with ek rex v2, 2x koolance ar697, 2x mcr320, 6x zm-f3 fans.
Old May 20, 2009, 09:45 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTA View Post
i hate tim's iced coffee... and i also hate harvey's burger... once i vomited to due too oil on hamburger :\
really?mouth full of grease mmm yum
kinda like KFC

"Be so good at what you do that you cant be ignored"

Old May 20, 2009, 09:47 PM
Allstar

Yup, I'll be visiting both places Now all we need is free toilet paper
OCZ SOLID 3 SSD|Seagate 1.0TB
2 X EVGA GTX 460 in SLI
Old May 20, 2009, 10:21 PM
Hall Of Fame

its very unhealthy... after i vomited and i felt better... a lot... i will never buy it if even its free...

of course, i hate kfc... :\

good luck, slugbug...
NEW: customize case, XFX 750W, i7 4770k, supreme hf, GA-Z87X-OC Force, 16gb gskill ripjaws 2133mhz , xfx hd6950 CF. 128gb intel 520, wd blue and toshiba 1tb, mcp355 + EK-XRES , 2x ar697, 2x PXM360, 12x AC F12 fans, 12 x shroud, STT 123W fan filter. 2442.88CDN
OLD: customize case, hx100, i7 920, supreme hf, x58 sabertooth, 3gbx2 ram of ripjaws, xfx hd6950 CF. vertex 2 60gb, seagate and hitachi 1tb, dual mcp355 with ek rex v2, 2x koolance ar697, 2x mcr320, 6x zm-f3 fans.
Old May 21, 2009, 04:21 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

fast food is the devil no joke. just stop eating it for a year and then tell me how you feel ( i think the quality of are food in N.America is garbage. we are one big test that is failing i mean look at the design of American cars. I mean the center console is pretty much gone in the last 10 years because fat americans can't get into it. all because of fast food so eat up yikes!)
Old May 21, 2009, 07:31 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Um I eat fast food atleast once a week. Every Sunday after church my family eats out somewhere and it usually is at wendeys. I am skinnier then a lot of people and feel great. When I was in highschool half the time I would eat fast food because the cafe food some days wasn't all that great and my mom used to say I look like a starving kid but I ate a lot.

I haven't tried the harvey's clasic burger so I can't judge if it is good or not. I also haven't had many ice caps so I can't judge those either. So why not try them and if they are good then I will have a couple. It's free and you only live once.

Now there is one thing I complain about and that is drink sizes and fry sizes are getting much bigger then they used to be. The small sized drink is now what the extra large was 10 years ago and the kid size is now the old large. And now the large or extra large can't even fit in the cup holders any more. Yikes. Then movie theaters are just as bad where your standerd drink barly fits and the large doesn't fit in the cup holder. Why have drink sizes doubled and sometimes trippled is beyond me.

Anyways I eat fast food atleast once a week sometimes 2 or 3 times (movies I consider fast food) and I am average size and fairly healthy. But like I said you only live once don't spend your whole life worrying.

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."
Old May 21, 2009, 08:52 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgolas View Post
Um I eat fast food atleast once a week. Every Sunday after church my family eats out somewhere and it usually is at wendeys. I am skinnier then a lot of people and feel great. When I was in highschool half the time I would eat fast food because the cafe food some days wasn't all that great and my mom used to say I look like a starving kid but I ate a lot.

Anyways I eat fast food atleast once a week sometimes 2 or 3 times (movies I consider fast food) and I am average size and fairly healthy. But like I said you only live once don't spend your whole life worrying.
I eat more fast food then you and I'm still skinny

Friday (dinner), Saturday (lunch + dinner), Sunday (lunch), all some form of fast food or take out.

And yeah, live your life to the fullest. Unless of course you come to a point where you have serious medical problems from all the fast food, but as long as you don't eat it 3x a day, everyday, I think the average person will be fine.

However I hate line-ups so no Harvey's this Sunday for sure.
Old May 21, 2009, 09:38 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Just got back from getting my free coffee! woot! ... too bad there are no Harvey's where I live, otherwise I would be all over that this weekend.