What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

LondonDrugs Deals...

Realityshift

Ah, things might have changed a bit since then, alot of new development and what not. We now have an international airport... that has no international flights....

Realityshift

Yup, its better now that im up in the hart, when I was out in buckhorn the clay turned into absolute poo in the spring and took months to dry out, the sand up here gets rid of any ground water pretty quick. The worst thing this town is dealing with right now is road repair, the budget for road repairs here is just a joke, and every road in town is full of pot holes or worse. I prefer the dirt roads in FSJ to these.

Bapadaboopy

My grandparents used to live in Quesnel, we'd fly in through PG to get there.. I don't remember too much about it, but it was nice. I remember once we thought we might not be able to fly in because there was so much snow.. that fascinated me as a kid!

ipaine

I remember when heading to PG was an exciting trip. It was so cool to go to a place with a proper mall and stores that people have actually heard of. Hell I still remember staying the weekend there and going down the waterslides at Esters Inn (I think that was the name). Of course that is all because I was coming from Telkwa (just outside of Smithers), from a small town to a bigger town.

Getting back on topic, I remember buying stuff at the london drugs there. I can't remember now if it was me or my brother but I know one of us bought a new car stereo amp and a couple subs from them. I just remember it being way cheaper than we could get in town.

Course now, I would never even think about going into a london drugs for computer stuff, I have memory express for stuff like that.

Realityshift

Haha, ya esters in is still around and still has the same water slides, I remember when I was a kid some family stayed there so we got to go and use the slides, so much fun. I know where telkwa is ive been up that way a few times, I used to salmon fish in terrace once a year so I made alot of trips up that way.

You should give london drugs a shot once in a while they may suprise you, ive seen them beat memory express's prices quite a few times.

Just noticed walmart is carrying the fatality headset for $49.99 here... they must have just got it in though as I was there yesterday and they didnt have it. They also have the speedpad N52e there for $77, I might pick one up to replace my normal N52 one of these days.

You guys probubly remember when parkwood was a regular mall, instead its a horrible strip mall now =( This town has changed so much over the years.

Your totaly right about that ena, its not mud its gumbo, its the kind of stuff that will endlessly stick to your boots untill you start leaving big foot tracks behind you... But ill take gumbo over muskeg any day... God I hate muskeg.

3 of 7

Wow, Esters Inn, I had forgotten about that place.
My wife and I and some friends drove from Vanderhoof one winter when it was 40 below and spent the weekend there. It felt like a cheap trip to the tropics for us. I just realized that was close to 30 years ago and now I feel old. :sad:

Realityshift

Haha, ya and I bet you esters in hasnt changed 1 bit since then LMAO, its still got very similar decor, but its still a fun place to have a get together.

bovine.baron

I loved that movie =D But is it really old? I coulda swore that was a newer movie.... I guess im just getting old too.

Great movie. Not that old, really, but it just feels old now that the animation industry has pretty much moved on to CGI. I'm looking forward to Disney's Princess and the Frog though. I felt Meet the Robinsons could have been so much better 2D so I'm glad they're back to roots. By the way, I'm not at all ashamed to say Iron Giant makes me cry every damn time I watch it. Su... per... man ;_;

Latest posts