What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Sonata III

klaiboi

when the dollar was on par we would see this price every week.... sadly this is now considered a great price....

KeepSix

Other than the one 'bezel incident', I've never had any problems with their cases or PSU's out of the dozens I've had pass through my hands. Just lucky? (That'd be a first!) :bananafunky:

crazyhorsejohnny

Hi, Jean. Unfortunately, we are not able to tell if the current stock is generation 1 or 2 - it seems that Antec has not provided any indicators on the package. If they have released a 2nd generation, but not changed the part number, we will not be able to guarantee the generation currently in stock. If they have changed the part number, then the 2nd generation will be listed separately.
Feel free to contact us again as well if you have any other questions.

Regards,

--
DirectCanada
Great Deals. Fast Delivery.
Unit 186, 4611 Viking Way
Richmond, BC, V6V 2K9
Toll Free: 1-877-DIR-PC-28 (1-877-347-7228)
Fax: 604-909-4901

On May 04, 2009 08:50 PM, "crazyhorsejohnny@rogers.com"<crazyhorsejohnny@rogers.com> wrote:
Hello. The Sonata III that is now on sale for just under $100, is it generation one or two? Just wondering because one had severe problems.​

Latest posts