What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

It's Back! Dell 2209WA - $189.99!

Inik

Folding Team
If it's on sale again, they probably have stock to ship my order :biggrin:. Can't wait to receive this little baby!

sswilson

Staff member
I just (like two minutes ago) got my delivery message so we'll see if it gets here by the end of the week.

sswilson

Staff member
Unfortunately I have an e-mail saying that it's been shipped, but the "status" page is still showing as "in production". I'm guessing that's why I don't have any kind of tracking #.

Inik

Folding Team
ahh, my page is showing "Delivery preperation". I'm hoping to receive the email by tomorrow :p

Bucklaz

my gf called dell today trying to get in on the deal. The lady said she could sell it to her, but she would have to pre-order because it probabyl wouldn't be available till march the 17th. SHe said she would try again when it is available. Then they tried to convince her to buy a 2208wfp instead because that was in stock, saying that it was the same thing... is that true? My girlfriend declined and hung up.

also, somehow someone called back 1 second later trying to convince her to get the 2208 again, even when my girlfriend put a block on her phonenumber so they couldn't see it

Latest posts