What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

UltraSharp 2408WFP 24-inch S-PVA for $450, today only!

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Isn't that original price a bit inflated? I mean great, it has an S-PVA panel but these days you can get a 24" with a new TN panel for around $350 on sale.

From my experience, not many people can tell the difference between the newer TN panels and S-PVA.

Also, according to the specs HDCP is only enabled on the DVI-D connector. Is that true?

donimo

Dell specs (online at least) seem sketchy at best, the 24" that was on earlier said it had HDMI in the overview, but the tech specs didnt list it, so hard to know till its at your house, all paid for...

Also it says HDMI "2.1" output, do they mean 1.2? And I would friggin hope the HDMI was HDCP complient, or else its useless...

I really wish I knoew what to buy, I am still running a 19" 4:3, albeit a great one...

I like my 245bw upstairs, but not in a dark room, which is how I like to game...

Latest posts